Monday, October 12, 2015

Pictures from this week

This is our church in Valladolid

Love American World Store
There is this little store called American World where I got all this food..... Mainly Reeses/Peanut Butter/ and Mountain Dew:) I was in heaven.... best 20 Euros I've ever spent

Elder Morris and I at Zone Conference in Leon!!

I had to leave my mark in Leon somehow.....:) Just kidding
Just me on my train!



 Spain has the coolest graffiti in the whole world... I love it so much

Mr. Poppers Penguin

Okay so I've started a tradition on Sunday's, I only wear ties that remind me of you guys so every 1st Sunday of the month, I wear the red tie, it's the "dad" tie. Every 2nd Sunday, I wear the orange "mom" tie. Every 3rd Sunday, I wear the yellow "Kenna" tie. And every 4th Sunday, I wear the purple "Ellie" tie. And then if there's 5 Sunday's, I wear the Jed tie so it doesn't throw off our rotation haha. Cute right?!?! Haha love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment